Massages, facials and body wraps are just the beginning of the luxury experience when it comes to the these top spas around the world...
Straight from Conde Nast's readers, the 10th annual Readers' Spa Awards were announced last week highlighting the top 30 spas in the world.
The list ranges from from urban day spas to luxury hotel spas and exotic retreats. There even nods to medical wellness centers and well being retreats. The awards were based on various criteria including ambience/design, body treatments, cuisine and service, according to CNTraveller. If 2012 is your year for ultimate pampering, consider taking a retreat to one of these best spas in the world. I'm confident you'll get your year's worth of relaxation in one trip:
- Ananda Spa, Ananda in the Himalayas, India
- Six Senses Spa, Evason Ma'In Hot Springs, Jordan
- The Mekong Spa, La Résidence Phou Vao, Luang Prabang, Laos
- ESPA Riga, Latvia
- The Spa, Coworth Park, Berkshire, England
- Verdura Spa, Verdura Golf & Spa Resort, Sicily
- The Spa by ESPA, One&Only Reethi Rah, Maldives
- Banyan Tree Spa, Banyan Tree Ringha, Tibet
- The Blue Spa, Carlisle Bay, Antigua
- The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat, Malaysia
For the entire list of the world's best spas, click here.
The author is solely responsible for the content.