Waltham voters will head to the polls Tuesday to cast ballots in the city's municipal election.
The polls will be open Nov. 5 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., according to the city clerk's office.
The election will feature candidates running for City Council at-large and district seats, as well as School Committee.
The 12 candidates for the six at-large seats are:
- Paul J. Brasco (incumbent)
- Diane P. LeBlanc (incumbent)
- Kathleen B. McMenimen (incumbent)
- Thomas M. Stanley (incumbent)
- Joseph William Vizard (incumbent)
- Sarafina "Sally" Collura
- Carlos A. Vidal
- Richard Cardillo
- Clarence D. Richardson, Jr.
- Robert J. Cincotta
- Patrick J. O'Brien
- Sarah M. Hankins
The six candidates for the three School Committee seats are:
- Lisa Limonciello (incumbent)
- Susan R. Burstein (incumbent)
- John A. Frassica II
- Stephen Rando Jr.
- Susan Nicole Monfette
- Kathleen A. Dowcett
Additionally, there will be candidates for each of the nine wards represented on the City Council.
The candidates in the different wards are as follows:
- Daniel P. Romard (incumbent)
- David F. Gately
- Kenneth B. Doucette (current at-large councilor)
- William H. Fowler
- George A. Darcy III (incumbent)
- Richard N. Pizzi Jr.
- John J. McLaughlin
Gary J. Marchese (incumbent)
- Robert J. Waddick (incumbent)
- Joseph M. Giordano, Jr. (incumbent)
- Stephen F. Rourke (incumbent)
- Francis X. Stanton III
- Robert G. Logan (incumbent)
- Dennis C. Carrafiello
For more information on the municipal election, visit Waltham's official website.
Jaclyn Reiss can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org