The Waltham Neighborhoods Fall Festival will take place this Saturday, Sept. 29, and will feature music, autumn activities, and a raffle, according to event organizers.
The event, which runs from from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., will also feature food, face-painting, a photo booth, arts and crafts, fire truck tours, and more.
Run by REACH Beyond Domestic Violence and the Waltham Public Library, the event will take place in front of the library at 735 Main St., and will coincide with the library's book sale.
Raffle prizes include gift cards and meals to neighborhood locals like In A Pickle, Margaritas, and John Brewers.
Here is a glimpse at the schedule for the day and some of the exciting raffle prizes you could win. See the flyer attached, invite a friend and a neighbor and we’ll see you in front of the Waltham Library this weekend!
The festival schedule is as follows:
- 1 p.m. - Block Party Begins
- 1 p.m. - Music by Music Unlimited of Waltham High School
- 1:40 p.m. - Diamond Circus
- 2:30 p.m. - Music by Up the Octave of Brandeis University
- 3 p.m. - Music by Seth Coluzzi
- 3:30 p.m. - Water balloon toss
- 3:45 p.m. - Raffle drawing
Jaclyn Reiss can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org