A competition to create a youth public service announcement for the Middlesex County District Attorney started with more than 50 entries and has been narrowed to five.
Entries from Lexington High School, Melrose High School, Nashoba Valley Regional Technical High School, and two from Somerville High School are among the finalists, according to an announcement from Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan.
Middle school and high school students will view the final videos and vote to select the winning video, which will air in Greater Boston.
- “Words” Lexington High School
- “Words” Melrose High School
- “Speak Up” Nashoba Valley Regional Technical High School
- “Speak Up – The Movie” Somerville High School
- “Don’t be a Bystander: Do Something” Somerville High School