High-voltage power lines fell to the ground, sparking a fire that damaged two vehicles outside a store in Newton Tuesday, according to the Newton Fire Department and WHDH-TV.
The fire occurred outside the Splash kitchen and bath store at 244 Needham Street. The Newton Fire Department said via Twitter that no one was injured.
A photo posted by the Newton Fire Department shows the damage to two cars:
Another photo of car damage:
A third Newton Fire Department photo showing the roof of 244 Needham Street where the electric line was connected:
Here is the WHDH report: