Posted by boston.com October 2, 2013 10:00 AM
The following was submitted by the JCC of the North Shore:
The JCC in Marblehead now offers several types of acupuncture with experienced, highly-trained acupuncturist Stephanie Kula.
Kula performs a new Cosmetic Acupuncture technique that restores and rejuvenates the skin. Very fine acupuncture needles are placed beneath the skin’s surface to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin.
“It’s an excellent and safe alternative to surgery, face lifts and Botox treatments,” Kula said.
Cosmetic Acupuncture improves not only the skin, but has total-body benefits, too. Look for…
- More radiant, beautiful skin and the fading of age spots
- Disappearance and improvement in the fine lines of the face and a diminishing effect on deeper wrinkles
- Improved muscle tone and a firmer jaw line, as well as reduction in the beginning of jowls
- Reduction or elimination of rosacea and acne
- Moisturized softer skin and a more even skin tone
- Reduction in puffiness due to improved metabolism
- A clearing of acne and rosacea
- Fewer hot flashes and night sweats
- Reduced symptoms of depression & anxiety
- Better digestive and sleep cycles
- Enhanced overall appearance and health
Kula also performs traditional acupuncture, including,
- Cupping Therapy, where cups are placed on the skin through suction, drawing up the underlying tissues, increasing blood flow. Cupping works for acute and chronic joint and muscular pain and reduces symptoms.
- Moxabustion, where heat is applied to a specific area on the body to warm, stimulate and increase circulation of blood flow and chi. Moxa reduces pain & inflammation, increases energy and circulation, boosts immunity and enhances fertility.
Book your appointment with Stephanie Kula at the JCC by calling 781-797-0106.
The JCC offers an array of Energy Healing services, including Reiki, Reflexology, Harmonyum, Universal Kabbalah and Health & Wellness coaching. The JCC is located at 4 Community Road, Marblehead. Learn more at JCCNS.ORG.