1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
1/4 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
1 cup corned beef, coarsely chopped
1/2 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and drained well
3 green onions, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and half a cup of the Swiss cheese.
3. Spread this cheese mixture in the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate. Drizzle with salad dressing.
4. Top with corned beef and sauerkraut, then with remaining 1 1/2 cups Swiss cheese, and, finally, the green onions.
5. Bake 15-25 minutes until the dip begins to bubble around the edges and the cheese is melted. Serve warm.