Lighthouses of New England
Fayerweather Island Light, also known as Black Rock Harbor Light, is located on the south end of Fayerweather Island. The present lighthouse on this station was built in 1823, and was in operation for the next 90 years. In 1980, the Bridgeport Environmental Protection Agency helped restore the tower. In 2000, it was re-lit, though it does not serve as an active aid to navigation.
* Not open to the public.