To kick off 2014 on a healthy note, the Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco, launched a series of heart-healthy promotions and special offers for guests checking into the hotel in January and February.
The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco, Brasserie S&P, and the hotel has travel packages, spa treatments, cooking classes, healthy dinners and weekly evening runs through San Francisco with the General Manager, Mr. Donald Bowman. The 2-month "Hotels with a Heart" campaign, which benefits the American Heart Association, includes:
- Healthy cooking classes for kids
- Winemaker dinners
- A variety of wine and beer classes
- Heart healthy spa treatment and products
- Fitness classes to encourage lifestyle change
- Weekly running sessions
You can find dates and details of special events on the Mandarin Oriental website.
The most comprehensive package includes a stay, spa treatment and extra amenities:
I Left My Heart in San Francisco
Guests can escape for an irresistible romantic retreat at Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco’s sky-high guestrooms and suites located atop 11 floors of San Francisco’s third tallest building. Rates for the "I Left My Heart in San Francisco" package start at $1,045 and includes:
- One night stay
- A couples, 50-minute Bloom treatment in the Harmony Suite at The Spa
- One bottle of Mumm Napa Sparkling Rosé
- ElizabethW Hearts Bath Fizzes to draw a relaxing bath
- Continental Breakfast for two in bed
- A donation of USD50 to American Heart Association
The package is available January 16 to February 28, 2014 and is subject to availability plus taxes and gratuities.
The campaign culminates with the hotel's “Climb to the Stars” charity walk up the building (dates are forthcoming).
Photo courtesy of Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco
The author is solely responsible for the content.