Summer is the most popular time to get married. With everything in bloom and the weather at its peak for the year, brides of all ages and incomes are rushing to alter in an effort to capture the best ambiance Boston has to give. There are endless summer wedding venues in Boston, and once the details have been decided upon and the contracts signed, the real question looms: where to go on the honeymoon?
If you're still up in the air with your honeymoon plans this summer, Brides magazines recently ranked the top honeymoon destinations around the world. Here are the top 12:
- Ballyfin, Ireland
- Canal House, Amsterdam, Holland
- Villa Clarisse, Ile de Re, France
- Shangri-La Hotel, Paris, France
- Hotel Cipriani, Venice, Italy
- Hotel Lungarno, Florence, Italy
- Lizard Island, Great Barrier Reef, Australia
- Post Ranch Inn, California, USA
- Nira Alpina, Switzerland
- Shakti Ladakh, India
- Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp, Uganda
- Singita Lebombo Lodge, South Africa
Readers: Planning a wedding this summer? Where are you planning to honeymoon?
The author is solely responsible for the content.