If owning your own resort on an idyllic island has always been a dream of yours, one Bermudian resort is ready to make your dreams come true.
Elbow Beach in Bermuda is giving guests the option to buy out the 50-acre beachside resort - the whole resort - for you and 199 of your closest friends. The Resort, the new package offered by the property, comes with everything. Literally. Because it would be yours in its entirety.
If you're not convinced that you would be the most popular person among your friends and co-workers by taking advantage of this package, here's a few things to help convince you:
- Bermuda is a 2.5-hour direct flight from Boston
- Total rooms: 98.
- Maximum guest capacity: 200
- Amenities: All. Housekeeping, lifeguards, chefs, bartenders, event coordinators, spa therapists, boat captains, private yacht, swim instructors, golf pros, and just about anything else you could want would be included
- Four on-site restaurants, one nightclub, a wine cellar and pool hall at your disposal
- Private beach included. All rooms have ocean views, but the beach villas are on the beach, so choose wisely who you put in these rooms -- the others will know they're you're favorites
I spent New Year's Eve in Bermuda at Elbow Beach and I can vouch for its pristine, beachfront services and amenities.
Here's my only recommendation: hire a party planner. With 200 available beds, you're going to need someone else to help organize the event that's sure to make you a hit among your friends (and ensure they up their holiday gifts to you this year).
The author is solely responsible for the content.