There's no better time to plan beach vacations than in the heart of winter in Boston. While you do run the risk of overlapping with Spring Break crowds and family vacations, Florida can offer some pretty unique experiences (South Beach, aside).
Take in a little bit of refined luxury at the Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach, with its "Bridle Meets the Beach" package. Combining elegant efforts, the luxury hotel is a sponsor of the 2013 FTI Winter Equestrian Festival, the largest and longest running horse show in the world.
The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach's equestrian package includes:
- Overnight accommodations on the Ritz-Carlton Club Level
- Overnight valet parking
- Daily Internet access in guest room
- Eau Spa Self-Centered Garden pass
- One complimentary night - stay for four nights and pay for three
- Gift from Tamara Comolli Fine Jewelry Collection and a personal consultation upon visiting the store
The package is available throughout the Winter Equestrian Festival, which runs until April 2013. Rates start at $929 USD; reservations can be made by calling 1-888-856-4273 and/or visiting Winter Equestrian Festival page.
Indulge off the track and kick your feet up at one of the Five-Star resort's Cabanas, perched perfectly on the beach.
The author is solely responsible for the content.