Later this month, Mandarin Oriental, Boston, will serve as fashion headquarters for Boston Fashion Week, and hotel guests will enjoy everything from behind-the-scenes runway access to exclusive parties with designers. To help with the exclusivity, the hotel is offering a special package coincide with Boston Fashion Week:
Rates for the Boston Fashion Week package start at $849, but before you balk at the cost, remember: it pays to be stylish. The package includes:
- One night of accommodation in a Deluxe guestroom
- Two VIP passes to a show at The Tent at Boston Fashion Week
- Access to the show’s VIP pre-party
- A sweet fashion treat to enjoy upon arrival
- Two signature cocktails in M Bar & Lounge
- Choice of new 1 hour 20 minute ‘Beauty by Mandarin Oriental’ Aroma Lift Facial or Aroma Clear Facial
- A blow-out and makeup application at MIZU Boston hair salon, conveniently located within the hotel
The Boston Fashion Week package is available from Sept. 28-30.
If the full fashion package seems a little too steep, the hotel is also offering a 50-minute Luminous Legs treatment at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Boston to get your legs catwalk-ready. The treatment $138 on weekdays and $150 on weekends from Sept. 15-30.
The author is solely responsible for the content.