Fans of the Emmy award-winning drama "Downton Abbey," or those who want to travel back in time as one of the UK's most wealthiest families, can enjoy their place in royal history with this new Four Seasons hotel package.
The third series of the hugely popular television program airs in September, but the Four Seasons Hotel London is giving guests a little preview with their Downton Abbey package.
The town and country package includes a private tour of Highclere Castle, otherwise known as "home" to Downton Abbey. It's also home to the Earl and Countess of Canarvon, who have graciously opened their doors for tours and guests.
This two-night package is valid Sept. 26 - 28 and includes the following:
- Two nights in an elegant Deluxe guest room
- Full English breakfast served daily
- Welcome Champagne reception in the rooftop lounge
- Private tour of Highclere Castle and the setting for Downton Abbey
- Lunch at Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire
- Farewell gift
(Additional nights are available on request.)
The price for exploring English luxury? Approximately $2,200 (airfare not included).
The author is solely responsible for the content.