Now that we're done with school vacations and Spring Break, it's time to start planning your summer travel. The kids will be out of school, camp only lasts so long, and you'll need something to fill the time (plus, it's always nice to spend time together as a family).
To help get spark some summer travel enthusiasm, LXR Hotels & Resorts just launched its 2012 Summer Escapes deals, which not only discounts on room rates, but also gas credits and discounts on resort activities.
LXR Resorts & Hotels is a portfolio of independent hotels that span the U.S. and the Caribbean. The Summer Escapes package is available at participating properties (listed below) for travel from April 28 through September 30, 2012, and when you book three nights you'll get a fourth night free.
The best part: these properties are catering to the kids and adults, alike. LXR is offering a Kids Eat Free Meals All Day program, where kids 12 years and younger eat free at resort restaurants during their stay. For the adults, LXR will give you a $20 gas credit (which is deducted from your final bill), and a 20% discount on resort activities, including time at the spa.
Participating LXR properties include:
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa in the Walt Disney® World Resort (Orlando) from $99 per night
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six (Fort Lauderdale) from $99 per night
- Miami Beach Resort (Miami Beach) from $99 per night
- South Seas Island Resort (Captiva) from $179 per night
- Sundial Beach & Golf Resort (Sanibel Island) from $149 per night
- Sanibel Inn (Sanibel Island) from $149 per night
- Sanibel Sunset Beach Resort (Sanibel Island) from $149 per night
- Seaside Inn (Sanibel Island) from $149 per night
- Song of the Sea (Sanibel Island) from $179 per night
- Hilton LaGuardia Airport Hotel from $99 per night
- Hilton Boston Financial District from $239 per night
As is the case with most deals, here is the fine print:
- Tax, gratuities, resort fees and service charges are additional and not part of the special rate.
- Offer does not apply to groups of 5 or more rooms and cannot be combined with any other promotions, discounts, or coupons and is not applicable to previous reservations or group bookings.
- Free night, credit and discounts are not transferrable or redeemable for cash, and cannot be used for future stays. Blackout dates may apply.
- Rates are per room, per night and based on availability at the time of reservations.
- The value of the fourth night (free) will be deducted from guest final bill at the time of checkout. Free night does not include resort fees, taxes, gratuities, room service, or other service charges.
-The Kids Eat Free program is valid for up to two children per paying adult entree, up to four children with two paying adults per room and is valid only when eating in participating resort restaurants.
Readers: What are your summer travel plans?
The author is solely responsible for the content.