Time for a little wanderlusting...
Where do you go on vacation if money is no object? Luxury-Hotels.com just released their list of the most expensive luxury hotels in the world, and the list of 30 resorts and hotels from around the world will have you dreaming of a life of leisure (and a bottomless bank account).
Luxury-Hotels.com came up with the rankings based on the rate for the standard double room (the minimum amount required to stay at the hotel) for the time period June through August 2011.
The most expensive hotel in the survey is located in the Seychelles Islands. The Maia Luxury Resort & Spa features rooms with a separate living space, private infinity pools for each villa, and a 24-hour personal butler, for an average rate is $2,455 a night.
Below are the rankings for the 10 most expensive luxury hotels in the world:
1. Maia Luxury Resort & Spa (Anse Louis, Seychelles) $2455
2. Hotel Pitrizza (Porto Cervo, Italy) $2335
3. Royal Mansour (Marrakech, Morocco) $2327
4. Hotel Cala di Volpe (Porto Cervo, Italy) $2286
5. Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa (Lithgow, Austalia) $2119
6. Hotel Romazzino (Porto Cervo, Italy) $2115
7. La Réserve (Ramatuelle, France) $2112
8. Jumeirah Dhevanafushi (Maldives) $2106
9. Saffire Freycinet (Cole’s Bay, Australia) $1576
10. Gora Kadan (Gora, Japan) $1459
Want more? See the full list here.
The author is solely responsible for the content.