< Back to front page Text size – +
SATA has deal for senior travelers to Azores
Posted by Paul Kandarian July 23, 2012 07:39 AM
SATA Airlines announced an air and hotel package for travelers over 65, which includes roundtrip air to the Azores from Boston, six nights lodging with breakfast, an island tour and all transfers. The rates start at $989 per person ($629 plus tax, based on double occupancy). Travelers can choose from three of the nine islands in the Azores and various hotels. Travel is valid from Oct. 1 to Feb. 28, 2013. To book, visit www.sata.pt, or call 800-762-9995.
About globe-trotting Travel news, tips, deals and dispatches.
- Anne Fitzgerald, Globe Travel Editor
- Paul Makishima, Globe Assistant Sunday Editor
- Eric Wilbur, Boston.com staff
- Kari Bodnarchuk writes about outdoor adventures, offbeat places, and New England.
- Patricia Borns, a frequent contributor to Globe Travel, writes and photographs travel, maritime, and historical narratives as well as blogs and books.
- Patricia Harris, a regular contributor to Globe Travel, is author or co-author of more than 20 books on travel, food, and popular culture.
- Paul E. Kandarian, a frequent contributor to Globe Travel, writes and photographs New England and Caribbean stories.
- Chris Klein is a regular contributor to Globe Travel. His latest book is "The Die-Hard Sports Fan's Guide to Boston."
- David Lyon, a regular contributor to Globe Travel, is author or co-author of more than 20 books on travel, food, and popular culture.
- Hilary Nangle, author of Moon Maine, Moon Coastal Maine, and Moon Acadia National Park, writes about soft adventure, skiing, cultural travel, and food.
- Joe Ray, a frequent contributor to Globe Travel, writes and photographs food and travel stories from Europe.
- Necee Regis is a regular contributor to Globe Travel.