< Back to front page Text size – +
Stay cool at Finale
Posted by Kimberly Sherman July 20, 2009 10:22 AM
Looking for some ways to jazz up your drink menu? Cool off Tuesday, July 21, at Finale with a new refreshing summer drink. A special summer drink event at the Coolidge Corner location from 7 to 8:30 p.m. will introduce you to some refreshing libations like: Tropical Sunset, Pink-Tini, Wild Berry Mojito, and a decadent Molten Chocolate Martini. Ya-um.
A chef's selection of blow-your-mind desserts will accompany each specialty drink as well. Call 617-232-3233 to make a reservation. Tasting is $19.99 per person.
Photo courtesy Finale
About globe-trotting Travel news, tips, deals and dispatches.
- Anne Fitzgerald, Globe Travel Editor
- Paul Makishima, Globe Assistant Sunday Editor
- Eric Wilbur, Boston.com staff
- Kari Bodnarchuk writes about outdoor adventures, offbeat places, and New England.
- Patricia Borns, a frequent contributor to Globe Travel, writes and photographs travel, maritime, and historical narratives as well as blogs and books.
- Patricia Harris, a regular contributor to Globe Travel, is author or co-author of more than 20 books on travel, food, and popular culture.
- Paul E. Kandarian, a frequent contributor to Globe Travel, writes and photographs New England and Caribbean stories.
- Chris Klein is a regular contributor to Globe Travel. His latest book is "The Die-Hard Sports Fan's Guide to Boston."
- David Lyon, a regular contributor to Globe Travel, is author or co-author of more than 20 books on travel, food, and popular culture.
- Hilary Nangle, author of Moon Maine, Moon Coastal Maine, and Moon Acadia National Park, writes about soft adventure, skiing, cultural travel, and food.
- Joe Ray, a frequent contributor to Globe Travel, writes and photographs food and travel stories from Europe.
- Necee Regis is a regular contributor to Globe Travel.