6 things I learned at last night’s Litte Black Dress Party at Avalon.
1. Parties planned for women in little black dresses draw a very male crowd.
2. Little black dresses come in many shapes and sizes. Some are quite revealing.
3. It’s hard to tell that a mash-up of Justin Timberlake and Michael Jackson is a mash-up at all.
4. Rockstar Enegry Drink products have a great deal of caffeine. One is enough. This site pretends to know how many it would take to kill you.
5. DJs from Miami are not afraid to play Phil Collins after Fergie.
6. The women’s bathroom at a Little Black Dress party looks very much like a Robert Palmer video.
Stephanie Callahan is a native Bostonian who loves cooking, traveling, spa treatments, and being on the ocean.
Meghan Colloton is a Bostonian who loves traveling, channeling her inner Julia Child, and trying weird things -- from food to bungee jumping.
Milva DiDomizio is a New England native who's fond of cooking, singing, and Boston's arts and culture scene.
Rachel Raczka is a Bostonian who enjoys buttercream frosting, gin cocktails, and conquering cobblestone streets in high heels.
Emily Sweeney is a Boston native who goes out all over, from Irish pubs in Southie to the roller rink in Dorchester.
Emily Wright is a native Cape Codder who enjoys exercising, baking, and the occasional guilty pleasure action movie.