The Patriots' seventh training camp practice begins at 9:45 a.m. Thursday. Here is the schedule and what you may have missed yesterday.
9:45 a.m. - noon — Patriots practice
Noon — Select Patriots players will address the media; players will sign autographs
Eleven Patriots did not practice on Wednesday with defensive tackle Tommy Kelly returning to the field. Center Bryan Stork and wide receiver Josh Boyce were missing for the first time. Here's the rundown.
- TE Rob Gronkowski (knee)
- CB Alfonzo Dennard (shoulder)
- TE Michael Hoomanawanui
- DB Jemea Thomas
- RB Tyler Gaffney (meniscus)
- C Bryan Stork
- WR Josh Boyce
- WR Aaron Dobson (foot)
- WR Jeremy Gallon (unknown)
- WR Matthew Slater (unknown)
Non-football injury list
- DL Dominique Easley (knee)
- OL Chris Martin (unknown)
- LB Deontae Skinner (unknown)
WHAT YOU MISSED
- In the notes, Erik Frenz continues his chronicling of the team's O-line vs. D-line 1-on-1 results. But he also puts the spotlight on Brandon Browner, who made a pretty large impact on Wednesday's practice.
- Frenz also comes back with a story on the secondary and how the youngsters can learn a thing or two from veterans like Browner and Darrelle Revis.