The venues for the following BPS football games on Friday and Saturday have been changed due to a weather forecast calling for heavy rain:
- Friday: East Boston vs. Latin Academy moved from White Stadium to Charlestown at 3:30 p.m.
- Friday: Lincoln Sudbury vs. Latin School moved from Madison Park to Lincoln Sudbury at 7 p.m.
- Saturday: Dorchester vs. Brighton moved from White Stadium to Madison Park at 10 a.m.
About Boston Public Schools Sports BlogMore »
- Justin A. Rice -- A metro Detroit native, Rice is a Michigan State University (Go Spartans!) and Northeastern University graduate. Rice lives in the South End with his dog and wife, who unfortunately attended the University of Michigan ... his wife, that is. He curates the BPS Sports Blog and is always looking to write about city athletes with great stories. Have an idea? He can be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @GlobeJustinRice or @BPSspts.
- Ryan Butler -- A Rhode Island native and avid Boston sports fan, Butler played basketball, baseball and football throughout his time in Barrington Public Schools. Now currently in his middler year at Northeastern University, he joins Boston.com as a correspondent for the site's BPS coverage. Have a story idea? Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on his Twitter @butler_globe.