From Jimmy Kimmel's twerking prank to the hillbilly adopting a raccoon, here is a recap of the videos we watched again and again this year.
10. During a halftime show, tuba players from Lake Travis High School in Texas experienced a bit of a marching mishap. As the 277 member band was carrying out well choreographed moves, there was a tuba pileup.
9. Max the cat likes to ride around on a Roomba vacuum in a shark costume.
8. "Prank" may not be the right word, but that's what these guys called it when they hooked up their friend's plumbing to kegs, making all the faucets in his house spew cold, frothy beer.
7. Airplane seats can be pretty cramped, especially when the passenger next to you falls asleep on top of you. Steve Cullum recorded a woman next to him, who fell asleep in his lap during a flight from Baltimore to Manchester, N.H.
6. On the first day of Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year, former US representative Anthony Weiner engaged in a shouting match with a Jewish voter.
5. Brandon Huber, a cook at a Golden Corral in Port Orange, Fla, posted this video showing plenty of food left near the dumpster during an inspection.
4. You most likely saw a video entitled "Worst Twerk Fail EVER - Girl Catches On Fire!" that received over 9 million. And most likely you know that mastermind behind the hoax was none other than Jimmy Kimmel.
3. Nicholas Selby delivered this rather energized speech to his fellow Yellow Jackets at Georgia Tech's freshman convocation.
2. A hillbilly adopted a raccoon as his pet, and danced with it around the porch.
1. These divers were nearly swallowed by a couple of massive whales on the central California coast.