THIS STORY HAS BEEN FORMATTED FOR EASY PRINTING
Health Answers

Is it possible that I am allergic to my Christmas tree?

(ISTOCKPHOTO.COM)
December 24, 2007

E-mail this article

Invalid E-mail address
Invalid E-mail address

Sending your article

Your article has been sent.

Text size +

Yes. Allergists have suspected for decades that live Christmas trees, when cut down and brought indoors, can spew out mold spores that can trigger allergies in susceptible people. (Full article: 386 words)

This article is available in our archives:

Globe Subscribers

FREE for subscribers

Subscribers to the Boston Globe get unlimited access to our archives.

Not a subscriber?

Non-Subscribers

Purchase an electronic copy of the full article. Learn More

  • $9.95 1 month archives pass
  • $24.95 3 months archives pass
  • $74.95 1 year archives pass

Connect with Boston.com

Twitter Follow us on @BostonUpdate, other Twitter accounts