NH officials say truck fire cause likely electric
CONCORD, N.H.—New Hampshire fire officials say a fire in a tractor-trailer truck at a Concord gas station was most likely caused by an electrical problem.
There was heavy fire in the truck when crews arrived at the station on Thursday afternoon.
The driver said he was charging the battery with jumper cables from the trailer's refrigerator battery.
WMUR-TV ( http://bit.ly/tBdqTb) says the fire was brought under control in 10 minutes.
There were no injuries.
Information from: WMUR-TV, http://wmur.com