THIS STORY HAS BEEN FORMATTED FOR EASY PRINTING

Priest, cleared of past sexual abuse claims, faces new accusations

CATHOLIC CHURCH CRISIS The Rev. Thomas M. Curran has been barred from ministry until the new allegations are investigated, church officials said. CATHOLIC CHURCH CRISIS
The Rev. Thomas M. Curran has been barred from ministry until the new allegations are investigated, church officials said.
By Martin Finucane
Globe Staff / September 9, 2010

E-mail this article

Invalid E-mail address
Invalid E-mail address

Sending your article

Your article has been sent.

Text size +

A Catholic priest who had been cleared of allegations of child sexual abuse is facing new ones and has been barred from any ministry, the Archdiocese of Boston announced yesterday. (Full article: 446 words)

This article is available in our archives:

Globe Subscribers

FREE for subscribers

Subscribers to the Boston Globe get unlimited access to our archives.

Not a subscriber?

Non-Subscribers

Purchase an electronic copy of the full article. Learn More

  • $9.95 1 month archives pass
  • $24.95 3 months archives pass
  • $74.95 1 year archives pass

Connect with Boston.com

Twitter Follow us on @BostonUpdate, other Twitter accounts