THIS STORY HAS BEEN FORMATTED FOR EASY PRINTING

150 homeless in Lawrence fire

By Scott Allen
Globe Staff / January 22, 2008

E-mail this article

Invalid E-mail address
Invalid E-mail address

Sending your article

Your article has been sent.

Text size +

LAWRENCE - A wind-driven fire that started inside a nightclub undergoing renovations leveled most of a city block early yesterday, forcing scores of terrified residents to flee into the frigid cold wearing little more than their pajamas and slippers. (Full article: 1328 words)

This article is available in our archives:

Globe Subscribers

FREE for subscribers

Subscribers to the Boston Globe get unlimited access to our archives.

Not a subscriber?

Non-Subscribers

Purchase an electronic copy of the full article. Learn More

  • $9.95 1 month archives pass
  • $24.95 3 months archives pass
  • $74.95 1 year archives pass

Connect with Boston.com

Twitter Follow us on @BostonUpdate, other Twitter accounts