Alex Berluti , Westwood: The senior quarterback was 13 for 16 for 233 yards and three scores in the Wolverines’ 42-14 victory over Holliston, clinching the Tri-Valley Large title.
Vincent Burton , Blue Hills: In a 28-26 loss to Bristol-Plymouth, the senior back rushed for 218 yards on 30 carries, raising his career total to 5,493 yards, the sixth highest in state history. The Warriors will take on Minuteman in a Vocational Bowl (Small Schools) Thursday at 4:30 in Lynn.
Zack Harris , West Bridgewater: The 6-foot-3, 250-pound lineman denied Holbrook in its bid to capture Mayflower Small Conference title, recovering two onside kicks and catching a deflected pass that resulted in an 8-yard gain. He also blocked a punt in the Wildcats’ 27-20 win.
Kiivone Howard , Foxborough: Capping a season in which he scored 25 touchdowns and racked up 152 points, the senior back was unstoppable once again, rushing for 183 yards and three touchdowns on 14 carries in a 27-21 victory against Mansfield.
Micah Morel , Brockton: In a stellar two-way performance, the senior had two interceptions and caught a 20 yard touchdown pass before running for the two-point conversion in the Boxers’ 27-14 defeat of Bridgewater-Raynham.
Doncaster’s Top 10 Teams
(Records through Thanksgiving Day games)
1. Duxbury (11-0); beat Marshfield, 35-14
2. Abington (11-0); beat Whitman-Hanson, 27-16
3. Walpole (10-1); beat Weymouth, 48-21
4. Brockton (8-3); beat Bridgewater-Raynham, 27-14
5. Weymouth (8-3); lost to Walpole, 48-21
6. Plymouth South (8-3); beat Plymouth North, 40-20
7. Westwood (8-3); beat Holliston, 42-14
8. Sharon (8-3); lost to Oliver Ames, 35-7
9. Mansfield (7-4); lost to Foxborough, 27-21
10. Pembroke (7-3); beat Silver Lake, 45-34