Grants for minor home repairs

The Concord Housing Development Corporation is accepting applications for grants to help income-eligible residents make repairs and alterations to their homes for safety and health reasons. Residents can use the money for a variety of home repairs, including minor plumbing or electrical work, light carpentry, window repairs, broken or clogged gutters, porch repairs, or masonry repairs. For a list of eligibility guidelines and an application for the small grants program, visit the town's website,  For more information, contact Lara Kritzer, the program’s administrator, at 978-318-3293.  

Advertisement - Continue Reading Below