A 10-year-old is being recognized for helping save a toddler and her grandmother during a Christmas Eve fire. Julie Cerone of Northport was honored last week at the Edna Drinkwater School. Her parents say the fire apparently was started by a candle burning in the grandmother’s bedroom, where the 2-year-old girl was sleeping. The grandmother grabbed the toddler and brought her to the door and handed her to Julie and her 13-year-old cousin, then went back into the house. The girls sought help from a neighbor who rescued the 71-year-old woman. The grandmother is recovering. The Bangor Daily News says Julie was given a plaque by the Fire Department.