Warrants have been issued for a Massachusetts man and a Rhode Island man who killed three people, then set the bodies on fire in a car in a car two months ago in Bangor, Maine, police said.
The suspects, Nicholas Sexton, 31, of Warwick, R.I., and Randal “Ricky” Daluz, 34, of Brockton, have each been indicted on three counts of knowing or intentional murder and one count of arson. The investigation has been a collaborative effort between law enforcement agencies in Maine, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts, Bangor police said.
The Maine attorney general’s office is assisting with the case, but had no comment on the ongoing investigation.
On Aug. 13, police responded to a report of a car fire at 22 Target Industrial Circle in Bangor. After the fire was extinguished, officials discovered three bodies in the burned-out car. The victims were identified as Daniel Borders, 26, of Hermon, Maine; Nicolle Lugdon, 24, of Eddington, Maine; and Lucas Tuscano, 28, of Bradford, Maine, police said.
The state medical examiner determined that all three had been fatally shot, police said.
Both Sexton and Daluz, who is also known as “Money,” are considered armed and extremely dangerous by Bangor police.
Police urged anyone with information to call Bangor police at 207-947-7382.