Major milestone today, kids: With my 3-mile pace-pusher this morning, I hit the 500 mile mark.
That means I've run 500 miles this year. I'm pretty pumped about that.
To celebrate, I'm doing another round of "Elizabeth by the numbers," because, well, I'm a nerd at heart and data makes me happy.
So without any ado at all, let's get to the stats.
- 500 miles run
- 9 races
- 2 pair of Vibrams
- 80 pounds lost
- 18250 push-ups done
- 730 cups of black coffee consumed
- 4 training plans
- 26 tech running shirts
- 12 pair of spandex running shorts
- 3 hydration belts
- 36 packs of GU consumed during races (about 3 per race)
- Average 5k pace a year ago: 11:36/mile
- Average 5K pace now: 8:50/mile
- Number of times I've tweeted #amazeballs: 574
Amount of fun I'm having? Immeasurable.
Here's to more miles with friends this weekend!
Note: Elizabeth is running the Boston Marathon in April. Want to support her cause? Learn more here.