I hope everyone had enough time to stock up on food for the weekend. Given the mad house that was Whole Foods yesterday I will assume a lot of cooking will be taking place between now and Sunday. If you don't have your recipes planned out yet, here is some winter cooking inspiration from some of my favorite bloggers.
1. Italian Sausage, Potato, And Kale Soup by Megan of Delicious Dishings
2. Coffee Braised Short Ribs by Dan of The Food in My Beard
3. Mushroom, Leek and Chicken Sausage Savory Bread Pudding by Simply Life
4. Aztec Hot Chocolate by A Beautiful Mess
5. Smoked Gouda and Pumpkin Mac and Cheese by Bianca of Confessions of a Chocoholic
The author is solely responsible for the content.
About the authors
Michelle Zippelli is a Boston based hedonist who is committed to finding the best food that Boston has to offer. She has lived in Boston for 6 years and works in online marketing. Michelle loves meatballs, live music, exotic cheeses, Mexican food, spur of the moment dance parties, and all things pickled.
Jacki Morisi is a self-proclaimed bon vivant extraordinaire. A Boston native whose waking hours are exclusively focused on travel, music, food, and fare ... emphasis on food and fare. She's a firm believer that just because you're living on a young professional's budget doesn't mean you have to sacrifice taste, and carries this mantra into each and every dining endeavor.