< Back to front page Text size – +
Posted by Stephen Meuse December 19, 2011 07:16 AM
. . . or more of them.
In a column to appear in the Wednesday Food pages of the Boston Globe: a handful of wines I'd be happy to find in my holiday stocking(s).
- One honey of a fresh-grape Valpolicella
- French regional sparkler that's become the House Fizz for all but the fanciest occasions
- Luscious, bracing dry riesling from the Mosel
- Baby Burgundy with terroir to burn
- Red blend from Lebanon that could teach the Bordelais a thing or two
- Gem-quality, old school Rioja
All under $30 and all delicious.