|1/2||package phyllo dough, thawed if purchased frozen|
|1||bunch fresh basil|
|1 1/2||pounds skinless boneless cod or haddock, cut into 2 1/2-inch-by- 1/4-inch sticks|
|Salt and pepper, to taste|
|3||tablespoons olive oil|
|1||package (10 ounces) frozen peas|
2. Cut the sheet into quarters. Place a basil leaf on each quarter, then a piece of fish, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roll up the phyllo so it wraps around the fish, tucking in the edges. Secure the roll with a toothpick. Brush with olive oil.
3. Continue cutting, filling, and rolling the phyllo and fish. Brush them all with oil. Set on a rimmed baking sheet.
4. Set the oven at 400 degrees.
5. Bake the fish for 15 minutes or until the phyllo is golden brown.
6. Meanwhile, in a saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the peas for 2 to 3 minutes or until they are soft. Drain them.
7. In a food processor, puree the peas and butter until soft. Add salt and pepper to taste.
8. Divide the rolls among 4 dinner plates. Garnish with pea puree. Adapted from L’Ecluse 16