|2||tablespoons red wine vinegar|
|1||clove garlic, chopped|
|1||tablespoon lemon juice|
|1/2||teaspoon Dijon mustard|
|4||tablespoons olive oil|
2. Whisk in the oil a teaspoon at a time until it is all added; set aside.
|2||medium eggplant, sliced|
|2||green or red bell peppers, seeded and cut into wide strips|
|2||medium summer squash, sliced|
|Olive oil (for brushing)|
|Salt and pepper, to taste|
|1||cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half|
|1||medium cucumber, chopped|
|1/2||cup chopped fresh herbs (basil, parsley, thyme, and chives)|
|3/4||cup pitted Kalamata olives|
|4||ounces crumbled feta|
2. In a roasting pan, arrange the eggplant, bell peppers, and squash in layers, brushing each one with olive oil, and sprinkling with salt and pepper.
3. Grill the eggplant, peppers, and squash for 5 to 8 minutes, turning, or until tender; set aside to cool slightly.
4. Cut the vegetables into 2-inch pieces. Transfer to a serving bowl. Whisk the dressing and add enough dressing to moisten the vegetables.
5. Add the tomatoes, scallions, cucumber, fresh herbs, salt, and pepper. Toss gently. Top with olives and feta. Danielle Andrews