NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Void where prohibited.
Stylephile Giveaway (the "Sweepstakes") starts on Wednesday, January 23 at 3:00pm ET and ends on January 28, 2013 at 5:00pm ET ("Entry Period"). Sponsors decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel this Sweepstakes at any time without any obligation or prior notice to participants.
1. ELIGIBILITY. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont and Connecticut. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of submission. Employees of Boston.com, (collectively the "Sponsor"), and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotion and advertising agencies, and members of their immediate family (defined as spouse and parent, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household, whether or not related, of such employees, are not eligible to enter or win.
2. HOW TO ENTER. To enter, during the Entry Period complete an official entry form by visiting www.boston.com (Sweepstakes Site) and follow the on-screen instructions to submit an Entry. One Entry permitted per person. Limit of one prize per Entry. If entrant submits more than one entry, the first will stand as the official entry and all others will be void. All Entries must be received no later than 5:00pm ET on January 28, 2013 and become the sole property of the Sponsor upon receipt by Sponsor and will not be returned.
3. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS.
Entry must meet the following requirements to be eligible:
i. The Entry must contain your first name, last initial and contact phone number, (for use only if you are deemed a winner).
ii. The Entry must not contain any personally identifiable information of any person other than you. Should you include personally identifiable information about yourself in your Entry, you acknowledge and agree that such information will be disclosed publicly and you are solely responsible for any consequences thereof.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Sponsors decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Two winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by email and may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) and any other documents required by Sponsor and/or Prize Supplier, which must be returned within two (2) days of date appearing on prize notification. Failure to respond to email notification within 24 hours will be grounds for Sponsors disqualification of potential winner. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable, failure to sign and return requested documentation within the specified time period, the inability of Sponsor to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period or noncompliance with these Official Rules by any potential winner will result in disqualification and, at Sponsors sole discretion, the prize may be awarded to a runner-up. If any potential winner is an eligible minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein.
6. PRIZE: Two (2) winners will each receive a $75 gift card to Gretta Cole and a signed copy of Style Me Pretty Weddings by Abby Larson. (FMV= $105.00 each prize)
Prize is awarded as is with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. You may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. You are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. All prize details are at Sponsors sole discretion.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, each entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) to release, indemnify, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Prize Providers, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, Released Parties) from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys fees), injuries, liability (including settlements), losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrants participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize (including any travel/activity related thereto) and (c) to the use of his/her name, voice, performance, photograph/video, image and/or likeness for programming, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by Sponsor and its designees, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents from entrant or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. By submitting your entry you will be automatically subscribed to Boston.com sports related updates. You will have the option to unsubscribe when you start receiving them.
8. MISCELLANEOUS: Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled Entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing or judging of Entries, the announcement of the prize, the incorrect uploading of the Photo or Essay or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated Entries will be void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsors sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of Entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner from all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to action taken using the judging procedure outlined above.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
9. APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in Boston, Massachusetts. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Massachusetts and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Massachusetts. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys fees) associated with participation in this Sweepstakes and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
10. REQUEST FOR WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners (available after 2/1/13), send a self-addressed, stamped, envelope by 2/28/13 to: Stylephile Sweepstakes a/o Shauna Gallagher, 135 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02125.
SPONSOR. RadioBDC 135 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02125