< Back to front page Text size – +
School your walls: MassArt Spring Sale starts Sunday
Posted by Melissa Massello May 3, 2013 12:00 PM
Mom deserves more than a sad supermarket bouquet. Here's your chance to pick her up something original: students and alumni of Massachusetts College of Art and Design are displaying their craft for the school's annual Spring Sale, starting this Sunday and running all week.
Ceramics, painting, photography, greeting cards, jewelry, textiles... if it's artsy, it'll be there. Not only does buying local pieces support the makers, Spring Sale purchases also help fund art scholarships. Warm fuzzies and original art — it's a win-win.
The Annual MassArt Spring Sale runs from Sunday, May 5 to Saturday, May 11 at 621 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA.
The author is solely responsible for the content.
About the Authors
Melissa Massello is a newspaper journalist turned startup junkie and lifelong Bostonian who prides herself on her do-it-yourself attitude. From making her prom dress out
|Tara Bellucci is a Boston-based writer that lives for fonts, food, and flea market finds. Whether decorating jars of her homemade jam for The Boston More »|
Recent blog posts
- Swappable soup recipe and tips from National Soup Swap Day
- Teach yourself yoga basics at home with Yoga by Numbers
- 9 DIY projects to make your Olympics party feel like an authentic athlete experience
- Have a hack? The Grommet wants launch to your product
- Scratch make some Mexican hot chocolate this snow day with Taza
More community voices
[an error occurred while processing this directive]