The last year has been a challenging one; many of us have experienced profound changes – some positive, many difficult. Now is the time for Human Resources professionals to take the lead in creating a newly realized future – to rebuild, recreate and realign to create a future of business success.
At the fall program in NEHRA’s 2009-2010 Conference Series, you’ll learn from industry experts what you can do to lead your business from vision to engagement.
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS to be featured will include:
• CLOSING KEYNOTE by Bob Kelleher, CEO of The Employee Engagement Group entitled "Louder than Words - 10 Essential Engagement Practices"
• MINI KEYNOTE by Paul Levy (President & CEO) and Lisa Zankman (SVP, HR) of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center on “Creating and Sustaining a Culture of Candor: Real Life Lessons from the Frontline”
Here is JUST a sample of some of the 12 Learning Labs you will have the opportunity to choose from:
• Leadership Capabilities Needed to Ensure Organizational Resiliency
• Nevermind the Economy...Protect and Invest in your Top Talent
• HR's Role in Organizational Sustainability: Social, Ethical, and Environmental Responsibility
Hilton Hotel – Woburn, MA
CLICK HERE for more details today!