Are you a fan of ABC's 'Lost'? Share your predictions for the show's finale.Submit your video to Boston.com
ABC's "Lost" is ending on May 23. What will happen during the show's finale? Share your predictions: How will the series wrap up? What will happen to each of the main characters? You can tell us face-to-face with the camera or even act out the final scene as you see it unfolding. Submit your two-minute (family-friendly) prediction video in the form below to be considered for a featured spot on Boston.com.
We'll consider your videos today through March 21, so send your videos now.
- A two-minute video sharing your predictions for the finale of ABC's "Lost." It can be a simple shot of you making your case directly to the camera, or something showing interaction with friends and relatives. That's all up to you. Feel free to be creative.
- Keep it short no more than 2 minutes max (100MB maximum)
- Keep it clean We have a diverse readership so please - no profanities, strong sexual content, violence, drinking, drugs, etc., etc., etc.
- Create an account below. Its pretty quick and painless just email address, password and screen name.
- Browse your computer to find your video file
(we accept avi, QuickTime, 3gp, mpeg4, wmv, h.264, mpeg2, dv)
- Give your video a title (keep it short and include the celebrity's name)
- Give your video a short description
- Create a few tags or keywords to describe your video (i.e. name of band, or something descriptive like so rockin'! or he's great!)
- Upload your file
By submitting your video(s) to Boston.com, you agree that such videos(s) and the accompanying information will become the property of Boston.com and you grant Boston.com, The Boston Globe, Boston Metro ,and their sublicensees permission to publicly display, reproduce, and use the videos in any form or media for any and all editorial and related promotional purposes. You also warrant that (i) the video is your original work, or is properly licensed, and does not violate the copyright or any other personal or property right of any third party, and (ii) you have obtained any and all releases and permissions necessary for our intended use. Your submission also allows Boston.com to edit, crop, or adjust the colors of the image(s) on an as needed basis. By participating in the contest, you agree to waive any claim that you may have against The Globe for any losses, costs, injuries, or other damages that you may incur in obtaining videos to enter in the contest, and you agree to indemnify The Globe against any claims that may be brought by a third party as a result of your photography.