Here's a list of Boston's most watched shows (week of July 27-Aug. 2.)
Major League Baseball dominated the week and locked in most of the top 10. 60 Minutes was CBS's most watched show in Boston. Law and Order: SVU was the best performer for NBC locally. ABC's most popular program was The Bachelorette (#18 with 158,000 total viewers.) And Fox's most watched program was the Fox25's 10 p.m. newscast (#15 with 166,000.)
1. NESN: Major League Baseball 382,000 total viewers
2. NESN: Major League Baseball 366,000
3. NESN: Major League Baseball 361,000
4. NESN: Major League Baseball 293,000
5. WBZ:CBS 60 Minutes 281,000
6. NESN: Major League Baseball 264,000
7. WBZ:CBS Two and a Half Men 235,000
8. WBZ:CBS Big Bang Theory 225,000
9. NESN: Extra Winnings 201,000
10. WHDH:NBC America's Got Talent 189,000
11. WBZ:CBS The Mentalist 182,000
12. WHDH: America's Got Talent 180,000
12. WBZ:CBS Criminal Minds 178,000
14. NESN: Extra Innings 174,000
15. WBZ:CBS Cold Case 168,000
15. WHDH:NBC Law and Order:SVU 166,000
15. WFXT:FOX25 166,000
source: Nielsen Media Research
compiled by Johnny Diaz, Globe staff writer
About Viewer Discretion
ContributorsKatie McLeod is Boston.com's features editor.
Rachel Raczka is a producer for Lifestyle and Arts & Entertainment at Boston.com.
Emily Wright is an Arts & Entertainment producer at Boston.com.
Sarah Rodman is a TV and music critic for the Boston Globe.
Meghan Colloton is a Things to Do and Arts & Entertainment producer at Boston.com.
Michael Brodeur is the assistant arts editor for the Boston Globe, covering pop music, TV, and nightlife.