Here are the most watched shows in Boston (week of April 20-26.) Of note: Baseball and the Bruins locked several spots in the top 10. Also noteworthy: Fox's venerable "COPS'' show popped up as the seventh most watched program in Boston for the week, drawing 321,000 total viewers. ABC's "Brothers and Sisters" also surfaced in the Boston roundup, coming in at #25 with 208,000 viewers. And Comcast Sports Network ranked 21st and 22nd with two Celtics Games, each drawing 224,000 and 222,000 respectively. No NBC shows made the week's list of 30 top shows.
1. ESPN Major League Baseball (Sunday) 708,000 total viewers
2. WFXT:FOX Saturday baseball 608,000
3. WFXT:FOX American Idol (Tues) 592,000
4. WFXT:FOX American Idol (Wed) 591,000
5. NESN: Major League Baseball (Fri.) 491,000
6. NESN: Bruins Playoffs 339,000
7. WFXT:FOX Cops (Saturday) 321,000
8. WBZ:CBS CSI 307,000
9. WBZ:CBS 60 Minutes 302,000
9. WBZ:CBS NCIS 301,000
9. NESN: Bruins Playoffs 301,000
12. WBZ:CBS Criminal Minds 289,000
13. WCVB:ABC Dancing with the Stars 287,000
14. WCVB:ABC Desperate Housewives 269,000
14. WCVB:ABC Dancing with the Stars (results) 268,000
16. WBZ:CBS The Mentalist 255,000
source: Nielsen Media Research
compiled by Johnny Diaz, Globe staff
About Viewer Discretion
ContributorsKatie McLeod is Boston.com's features editor.
Rachel Raczka is a producer for Lifestyle and Arts & Entertainment at Boston.com.
Emily Wright is an Arts & Entertainment producer at Boston.com.
Sarah Rodman is a TV and music critic for the Boston Globe.
Meghan Colloton is a Things to Do and Arts & Entertainment producer at Boston.com.
Michael Brodeur is the assistant arts editor for the Boston Globe, covering pop music, TV, and nightlife.