1. Who is Blake Fielder-Civil ?
a. The character played by James McAvoy in "Atonement"
b. The former Detroit Tigers first baseman implicated in baseball's steroids scandal
c. The late record executive paid tribute at Led Zeppelin's recent one-off reunion concert
d. Amy Winehouse's husband
2. What diner menu item did Tony Soprano claim were "the best in the state" on the finale of "The Sopranos"?
a. French fries
c. Milk shakes
d. Onion rings
3. On the legal thriller "Damages," Glenn Close's son tried to scare her by sending what to her office?
a. A videotaped deposition
b. A dead dog
c. A hand grenade
d. An Academy Award
4. Which of the following sang together on an awards-show broadcast?
a. Beyonce and Jennifer Nettles, on the American Music Awards
b. Carrie Underwood and Kellie Pickler, on the Country Music Association Awards
c. Keith Urban and Sheryl Crow, on the Country Music Association Awards
d. A reunited Backstreet Boys, on the Grammy Awards
5. What song did they perform?
b. "Before He Cheats"
c. "Soaking Up the Sun"
d. "I Want It That Way"
6. Viggo Mortensen said he based his portrayal of a Russian mobster in "Eastern Promises" on who?
a. Nikita Khruschev
b. Vladimir Putin
c. Jack Palance
d. Michael Douglas
7. What was the name of the pooch, taken back by a dog-rescue agency, that made Ellen DeGeneres cry on her talk show?
8. On "Drivin' Me Wild," his collaboration with Lily Allen, Common (inset) raps that "relationships can be dead but look live to us." Which troubled couple doesn't he reference in the song?
a. Britney Spears and Kevin Federline
b. Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown
c. Russell Simmons and Kimora Lee Simmons
d. Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe
9. What part did Lindsay Lohan play in "I Know Who Killed Me" ?
a. A forensic psychologist
b. A fortune teller
c. A fortune teller and her twin sister
d. A student and her alter ego, a stripper
10. What did Christina Aguilera sing in tribute to James Brown at the Grammy Awards?
a. "Get Up (I Feel Like Being A) Sex Machine, Pt. 1"
b. "Papa's Got a Brand New Bag"
c. "It's a Man's Man's Man's World"
11. What killed Flower, one of the beloved heroes of "Meerkat Manor"?
a. Brutus, a fellow meerkat
b. A cobra bite
c. A tsetse fly bite
d. Falling off a cliff
12. Which of these filmmakers edits movies under the name Roderick Jaynes ?
a. Joel and Ethan Coen
b. Paul Thomas Anderson
c. Sidney Lumet
d. Quentin Tarantino
13. Which famed R&B diva turned down a chance to record Rihanna's smash hit "Umbrella"?
a. Aretha Franklin
c. Mary J. Blige
d. Alicia Keys
14. Who is Mario Lavendeira?
a. The host of "Heat It Up" on the Food Network
b. The winner of last season's "Project Runway"
c. Gossip blogger Perez Hilton
d. Tila Tequila's cousin and confidante
15. On Halloween night of their reunion tour, how did the Police dress?
a. As they looked when the band formed in 1977
b. Sting was a harlequin, Andy Summers was Charlie Chaplin, and Stewart Copeland was an Egyptian zombie
c. Sting was Austin Powers, Andy Summers was James Bond, and Stewart Copeland was Ringo Starr
d. Without costumes
COMPILED BY: Scott Heller, Sarah Rodman, Wesley Morris