Boston.coms RadioBDC Stanley Cup Finals Trip Give-Away
BROUGHT TO YOU BY COORS LIGHT
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of Massachusetts, who are (i) at least 21 years of age or older, (ii) in attendance at the Event and (iii) have the RadioBDC app to their mobile device. If you dont have the app on your mobile device, go to your device approved app store to download. Download is free. Employees of Sponsor, RadioBDC, MillerCoors LLC, any alcoholic beverage distributors or retailers, other sponsors, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible to enter.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: A member of the RadioBDC team will conduct a random drawing at 10:00 pm EDT to select one (1) entrant as a potential winner. The winner will be announced during the Event. Winner must be present to win. Sponsors decisions are final and binding. If potential winner is not present at the time of the drawing, Sponsor will be free, at Sponsors sole discretion, to select another potential winner without any further obligations to the non-present entrant. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
4. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: One (1) prize will be awarded consisting of a trip for two (2) to one (1) of the 2013 Stanley Cup Playoff games on the appropriate date of the game (Trip Package). Trip Package shall include roundtrip, coach class air transportation from the major U.S. gateway airport nearest winners residence to one of two playoff cities of winners choice, two (2) day/one (1) night standard hotel accommodations (one room, double occupancy) at a hotel selected by Prize Supplier (defined below), two (2) tickets to a 2013 Stanley Cup Playoff game, a one-time $100.00 transportation stipend, two (2) commemorative gift bags and $150.00 in spending money. If winner resides within a 100-mile radius of the play-off city, ground transportation will be provided in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof.
Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $2,890. Actual value of may vary based on point of departure. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. All federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner.
Prize is awarded as is with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. You may not substitute, assign or transfer the prize or redeem the prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute prize (or portion thereof) with one of equal value. All prize details are at Prize Suppliers sole discretion.
5. PRIZE LIMITATIONS: Trip must be taken on dates of the scheduled play-off or prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such winner. Sponsor reserves right to change dates based on the dates of the play-offs. Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary. Guest must be at least 21 years of age and must sign a liability/publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel must be made through Prize Suppliers specified agent, on a carrier of Prize Suppliers choice. Travel is subject to availability. Certain blackout dates and travel restrictions may apply. Except as indicated in the Trip Package, all meals, taxes, gratuities, travel insurance, bag fees, bag check fees, parking fees, laundry service, food, alcoholic beverages, incidentals (including mini-bar), phone charges, merchandise, souvenirs and other expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules are solely the responsibility of the winner and guest. Winner and guests must comply with all hotel check-in requirements, including, but not limited to, the presentation of a major credit card.
If the winner elects to travel or partake in the Trip Package without a guest, no additional compensation will be awarded. If the winner elects to travel or partake in the Trip Package with more than one (1) guest, such additional guests shall be responsible for any and all costs associated with such travel. Air transportation and hotel accommodations must be taken together and cannot be taken separately. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked, except at Sponsors sole discretion. All airline tickets issued in conjunction with the Trip Package can not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer and are not eligible for frequent flyer miles or upgrades. Lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates or similar items, once they are in winners possession, will not be replaced. Travel must be roundtrip. No stopovers are permitted on tickets issued as the Trip Package. If a stopover occurs, the Trip Package will terminate and winner and his/her guest will be responsible for the full fare which will be charged from the stopover point for the remaining trip segment(s), including the return. Airline and flight itinerary will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed and/or unused Trip Package or element thereof will be forfeited by winner and will remain the property of Sponsor. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and those set forth by the air travel prize supplier, as detailed in the passenger ticket contract issued by such supplier. In the event the winner and/or his or her guest engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Trip Package or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send winner and/or his or her guest home with no further compensation. Unused components of the Trip Package have no redeemable cash value.
In the event Sponsor is unable to provide tickets or admission to the 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs, no compensation or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof; however, the remainder of Trip Package will be awarded and Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner.
6. PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited, your acceptance of the prize in this Sweepstakes constitutes your consent for Sponsor and MillerCoors to use your name, likeness, hometown and state and other biographical information for promotional purposes in any media, without further review, approval and/or payment or consideration.
7. RELEASE. By receipt of the prize, you agree to indemnify Sponsor, RadioBDC, MillerCoors LLC, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising, agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parents and affiliate companies and each such companys officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the Released Parties) from and against any losses, damages, rights, claims or causes of action of any kind (collectively Losses), that Released Parties may incur in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of your participation in the Sweepstakes or from your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes. In addition, by entering this Sweepstakes, you acknowledge that MillerCoors LLCs (Prize Supplier) only involvement with the Sweepstakes is as a prize supplier and by entering, you also release Prize Supplier from any and all liability with respect to the administration of the Sweepstakes, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes.
8. LIMITED LIABILITY. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, by printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions, unauthorized human intervention in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; (3) printing, typographical, or human error which may occur in the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related matter or materials; or (4) any injury or damage to you or to other persons or property which may be caused from your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or your downloading of any materials related to this Sweepstakes. If for any reason your entry is confirmed to have been erroneously lost, or otherwise destroyed, your sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud or any other factor beyond Sponsors reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. No more than the stated number of prizes in these official rules will be awarded. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or who acts in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
10. WARNING: Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsors failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in Boston, Massachusetts. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Massachusetts and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Massachusetts. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys fees) associated with participation in this Sweepstakes and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
13. SEVERABILITY: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
14. WINNER LIST. For a copy of these Official Rules or a winner list, send a self addressed stamped envelope with proper postage affixed to Boston.com RadioBDC Stanley Cup Finals Trip Giveaway c/o The Boston Globe, 135 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02125. Official Rules will be made available for 30 days following the end of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor: The Boston Globe, 135 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02125..
Abbreviated Rules: Radio NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Subject to Official Rules. Ends June 12th, 2013 @10:30pm [EDT]. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by The Boston Globe and RadioBDC. Presented by MillerCoors LLC.