Did you see Aerosmith at Fenway? Send us your photos and video!
Send us photos and video of the concert, including pictures of you and your friends at Fenway Park in Boston on Aug. 14.
Aerosmith and the J. Geils band performed.
(Matthew J. Lee/Globe Staff )
SubmitIt's easy to share your photos. Just e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include:
- Your full name
- Your phone number and e-mail address (for confirmation purposes)
- Your town
- Who is in the photo?
- Any additional info you want to add.
After 40 years, 17 albums, multiple trips to rehab, and countless appearances in the tabloids, Aerosmith is ready to rock Fenway.
- Create an account below. Its pretty quick and painless just email address, password and screen name.
- Browse your computer to find your video file
(we accept avi, QuickTime, 3gp, mpeg4, wmv, h.264, mpeg2, dv)
- Give your video a title (keep it short and include the celebrity's name)
- Give your video a short description
- Create a few tags or keywords to describe your video (i.e. name of band, or something descriptive like so rockin'! or he's great!)
- Upload your file
By submitting your photo(s) a nd video(s) to Boston.com, you grant Boston.com and The Boston Globe a royalty-free license to publicly display, reproduce, and use the photographs in any form or media for any and all editorial and related promotional purposes in perpetuity. However, you will retain the copyright to your photo(s) and video(s) and Boston.com and The Boston Globe will not sell your photo(s) and video(s). You also warrant that the photo is your original work, does not violate the copyright or any other personal or property right of any third party, and you have obtained any and all releases and permissions necessary for our intended use.