|1||pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts|
|Salt and pepper, to taste|
|6||cups bread crumbs|
|1 1/2||cups finely chopped macadamia nuts|
|6||eggs, lightly beaten|
1. Set the oven at 350 degrees. Have on hand a rimmed baking sheet.
2. Cut chicken into thin 2-inch-long pieces. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. In a shallow bowl, mix the bread crumbs, nuts, salt, and pepper.
4. Have the flour in another bowl, the eggs in a third bowl.
5. Dredge the chicken pieces with flour, then dip them into egg, and finally into the nut mixture. Place the chicken on the baking sheet. Bake the pieces for 20 minutes or until they are golden. Adapted from Chefs at Play