It didn't take David Letterman long to poke a little fun at the Bay State's Senator-elect and onetime centerfold Scott Brown. On last night's show, the shared the "Top Ten Surprising Facts about Scott Brown":
10. He's the nephew of godfather of soul James Brown.
9. Climate change is partly the result of his smoldering hunkiness.
8. His response to the health care reform crisis: "Don't blame Conan."
7. Got his start in politics by rounding up illegals to work in Mitt Romney's yard.
6. Once in state senate he cracked a walnut with his ass.
5. Purchased his first car at Harrison Ford.
4. Promised people of Massachusetts he'd bring back witch trials.
3. When his daughter was a finalist on "American Idol," he exchanged beauty tips with Ryan Seacrest.
2. His election helped GOP ratings skyrocket to 17 percent.
1. So cold in Boston today he actually put on pants.
About this blog
Follow on Twitter: @GlobeNames, @MarkAShanahan
Follow on Twitter: @GlobeNames, @MeredithGoldste