Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z are the top earning couple in Hollywood.
The singer and her hip-hop mogul husband have topped a poll of Hollywood's highest-earning couples compiled by Forbes.com, with combined earnings of $122 million between June 2008 and June 2009.
The couple amassed the massive sum through their music, movies, fragrances and endorsement deals with brands including Budweiser and American Express.
Their earnings were almost double that of runners-up Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart, whose $69 million would have mostly come courtesy of Harrison's $65 million pay cheque for 'Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull'.
That amount still put them $14 million above third-placed Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
Other couples to make the list include Tom Cruise and his wife Katie Holmes whose $33.5 million was only enough to put them in the number nine slot, a long way below Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith at number four with $48 million, and Victoria and David Beckham at number five with $46 million.
Forbes used interviews with agents, managers, producers and lawyers to determine how much money the couples earned.
Forbes.com's top earning couples in Hollywood
1. Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z ($122 million)
2. Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart ($69 million)
3. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie ($55 million)
4. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith ($48 million)
5. David and Victoria Beckham ($46 million)
6. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi ($36 million)
7. Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson ($35.5 million)
8. Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy ($34 million)
9. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes ($33.5 million)
10. Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow ($33 million)
11. Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick ($29 million)
12. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill ($28 million)
13. Eva Longoria Parker and Tony Parker ($22 million)
14. Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley ($20 million)
15. Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban ($17 million)