Some of the questions from the game Trivial Pursuit DVD: Pop Culture 2:
1. Who said of being cast as oddball losers: ''I feel like Tom Cruise, but I look like Howdy Doody"?
2. What sugarless gum was the official chew of the Gemini space missions?
3. What US president's son Steve played Andy Richards on ''The Young and the Restless"?
4. Who startled TV viewers by famously blurting: ''Everybody gets a car! Everybody gets a car!"
5. What entertainer was the first person inducted into the Las Vegas Walk of Stars?
6. How many points is the most valuable ring worth in Skee-Ball?
7. What Clash song about government repression found new life 23 years later in a Jaguar ad?
8. What new soft drink did Entertainment Weekly sum up in 2002 as ''liquid Smurf"?
9. Who lugged along Tinkerbell, her pet Chihuahua, on the road to reality show stardom?
10. What rapper showed up in an AOL ad to deliver the line: ''Now wait just one minizzle"?
1. William H. Macy
3. Gerald Ford
4. Oprah Winfrey
5. Wayne Newton
7. ''London Calling"
8. Pepsi Blue
9. Paris Hilton
10. Snoop Dogg